How to File for Divorce in Snohomish County
- Check to see if you qualify to use Washington Divorce Online to process your divorce case.
- Enter your information online.
- Pay the divorce online case processing fee ($249).
- Answer additional questions online.
- Attorney reviews your divorce case and if necessary alerts you to any issues or concerns.
- Attorney prepares your divorce case for you based on your unique situation, circumstances and agreements with your spouse.
- Print, sign, and submit your divorce case using the detailed case filing and finalization instructions prepared for your situation and your designated divorce court.
Snohomish County Courthouse
3000 Rockefeller Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
Phone: (425) 388-3411